Ernst van Waning, ALU President Introduction to Common Lisp Programming
From material developed by several CL experts and presented at the last three ILC's.
- Targeted to those not familiar with Common Lisp but capable at programming
- Basic differences between Common Lisp and other programming languages
- Examples of programming style, debugging, and overview of CLOS.
David Margolies, Technical Staff, Franz Inc. Introduction to AllegroGraph
From material developed by Franz for the AllegroGraph database.
- Requires knowledge of Common Lisp; useful to know RDF
- Introduction to RDF, and RDF++ (subset of OWL: Ontological Web Language)
- Explains the triple-store notion for commercial databases
- Focus on building lisp clients to the AllegroGraph servers, with examples
from all sorts of other languages.
- For more information, see the Franz description.
Copyright © 2010 Association of Lisp Users | contact: